- Do you use treatments that are proven to be effective? We strictly adhere to evidence-based guidelines, which is why our results are so good. Click here for more info.
- What are your outcomes? So far in 2016, we have an effect size -- a measure of the magnitude of improvement -- of .92 (anything above .8 is considered "highly effective"). Click here for more info.
- How do you measure these outcomes? We use a rigorous, research-based tool that compares our patients’ progress against a database of over 750,000 other patients. Click here for more info.
- How long does it take to see results? Treatments are focused and time-limited. We achieved the outcomes referenced above in an average of 14 sessions. Click here for more info.
- Do you have a specialized approach for younger patients (children and teens under age 18)? Yes, we use Family-Based Treatment (FBT) -- without a doubt the most effective, thoroughly researched treatment for childhood and adolescent anorexia and bulimia.Click here for more info.
Click Below to Learn More:
Individual therapy, family-based therapy, supported breakfast, lunch and dinner meals, group therapy, Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT) track, Binge Eating Disorder Program, and Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP)